Florida Boating Course
Complete the online Florida Boating Course to receive your
state boat safety certification or simply to increase your boating knowledge.
Attend our online class and receive the following benefits:
- All materials needed are on the Internet.... Register now.... Start immediately!
- Study the course materials online…complete at your own pace
- Multiple choice and true / false questions
- Website is available 24 hours a day....
7 days a week
- Take the course exam until you pass... at no extra charge
- Live phone personnel available for registration or questions during business hours
This Florida boating safety course meets the State of Florida’s requirement for basic boater safety education. When you successfully complete the course and exam online, you will receive a course completion certificate by mail and we will automatically report your completion to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission for issuance of your Boater Safety Education I.D. Card if you are covered by Florida’s mandatory boater education law.
FLORIDA BOATER SAFETY EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Anyone 21 years of age and under who operates a vessel powered by 10 horsepower or more must pass this boater safety course and have in his/her possession photographic identification and a boater safety identification card issued by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
(More Info — external link)
Those receiving boating citations from law enforcement may be required to take a safe boating course. However, this must be a classroom boater education course — The online course does not meet this requirement.