Florida Insurance Education
Take your 2-15 Life, Health and Variable Annuities Pre-License Course 100% online! We give you the option of taking the course by itself, or selecting one of our other packages which includes a study manual, 1300+ question practice exam and more! No classroom required.
Call Us: 1-800-393-1063
CLICK ON YOUR LEVEL OF SERVICE BELOW AND BEGIN YOUR COURSE TODAY...
1300+ Question 2-15 Practice Exam Only
2-15 Course Only
2-15 Course and Study Manual
2-15 Course, Study Manual, 1300+ Question Practice Exam, and more!
The Benefits of Taking our Florida Insurance Pre-License Course:
- Course and exam are 100% online!
- Course is designed and taught in compliance with the State of Florida
- Qualifies you to sit for your state exam for 2-15 Life, Health & Variable Annuity license
- Becoming a 2-15 Agent allows you to sell Fixed and Variable Annuities and all forms of Life, Health and Accident insurance policies representing insurers in Florida.
The Florida Insurance 40-hour Pre-License Course topics include: Federal and State Regulations, Legal Concepts of the Insurance Contract, Life and Health Insurance, Annuities, Health and Accident Insurance, and Disability and Medical Reimbursement.
About the Florida Insurance Licensing Association
We are a state approved insurance school and are authorized to provide training for the Pre-License 2-15, Life, Health and Variable Annuity Courses (Provider ID: 364598). As the Florida Insurance Licensing Association, we bring you insurance-related education, promote and improve the skills of Florida insurance agents and support and assist Florida insurance professionals to conform to applicable insurance laws and licensing requirements. For additional information, please contact us at 321-282-3643 or email info@FloridaInsuranceLicensingAssociation.com.
State Licensing Requirements
To qualify for a Life including Variable Annuity and Health Insurance Agent’s License, an applicant must do the following:
- Complete the 40-hour prelicensing course
- Complete and submit an application for license with the Florida Department of Financial Services and submit the associated fees
Application for license may be made online at the following website: http://www.myfloridacfo.com